3-bedroom apartment in Sulmona’s historic centre with a roof terrace and stunning views
Located within the oldest of Sulmona’s neighbourhoods called “Filiamabili’, the apartment is on the third floor of a residential building on the historic Via Corfinio opposite the tiny church of Santa Maria ad Nives. At one time Via Corfinio was Sulmona’s main street and is now a quiet, narrow side street which runs parallel to the main street Corso Ovidio. It is within easy walking distance of all the town’s main services and attractions and is just 100m from the delightful Villetta gardens and the 16th century Palazzo Mazzarra. It enjoys views from the terrace of the bell tower of the imposing complex of the Santissima Annunziata in the heart of the town, with the Morrone mountains behind, and in the other direction over the Valle Peligna and towards the Genzana nature reserve.
- Modern interior – ready to move in
- Completely redecorated
- Recently installed, PVC energy-saving windows and doors
- 3 bedrooms – 2 doubles and a smaller bedroom that could fit a small double or bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms – each with a shower. One bathroom is plumbed for a washing machine.
- Sizeable, separate living room
- New fully-fitted kitchen / diner with new electrical appliances and ample room for a large dining table
- Spacious store room
- Generous, tiled roof terrace with views and a brick-built barbecue
- Fully-certificated services, all in excellent condition and less than 20 years old
- Price: €180,000
- Internal floor area approx. 100m2
- Terrace floor area approx. 30m2
- Address: Via Corfinio, 19
Street parking is available for residents along some of Via Corfinio and around the neighborhood. There is also a brand-new private parking facility just along the street with spaces available to rent at reasonable monthly rates.
Properties with outside space in the centre of Sulmona are very much at a premium and those with terrace views come onto the market very rarely. Suitable for someone wishing to make a permanent move to Sulmona or perhaps come as a regular holiday visitor. Sulmona also enjoys a year-round flow of tourists and with the right kind of internal decor and furniture it would also surely be a popular rental offering via AirBnB and the like.
Could it be yours? Get in touch directly with the owner here.