Vacation rental in the heart of historic Sulmona, Abruzzo
Casa Linda, our homey 2 BR/1 BA apartment, awaits. Located near the Cathedral of San Panfilo at the edge of the Villa Comunale and just a short walk into the historic center of the city. Restored by one of the area’s preeminent architects.
The well-appointed, fully modernized apartment comes with:
- Two bedrooms: one on the main level with a matrimonial bed and one upstairs in the open plan loft space with two twin beds
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Small sitting room
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining area with plenty of room for cooking and eating
- Stove, oven, refrigerator
- Clothes washing machine and drying rack
- Lovely antiques interspersed with modern Italian touches throughout
- Three small balconies from which to view the gorgeous mountains and let in the fresh Abruzzese air
- Towels and linens included
It’s just a short walk into the historic center of the city and you’ll pass by a number of wonderful caffes, bars and restaurants on your way to Piazza Garibaldi, the main piazza, bordered by the incredible 13th century aqueduct.
You’ll also pass right by Piazza XX Settembre and bid ‘buon giorno’ to the statue of Ovid, the city’s native son, every morning on your way to coffee.
There’s a binder in the apartment with our recommendations for caffes, restaurants, and sightseeing options — both within the city and in the surrounding countryside — as well as emergency numbers and all the information we think you’ll ever need.