Come and enjoy a relaxing vacation in one of Abruzzo’s most beautiful villages
Casa Rosa is a 2-bedroomed, detached cottage nestled in the middle of the village of Bugnara. Located near to Sulmona in Abruzzo, central Italy, it offers wonderful, self-catering, holiday rental accomodation.
- 200-year-old traditional, detached, stone village house
- Self-catering vacation rental
- 2 bedrooms – each with a balcony
- Master bedroom with king-sized bed
- Second bedroom with two twins
- Shower room
- Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining area
- Fully-fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine etc
- Roof terrace
- Cottage garden & patio area
- Flat screen TV and DVD player & English language DVD collection
- Library with novels, guide books & maps
- Ipad docking system and CD/Radio player
- Full mains gas central heating
- Open Fireplace
- Free parking near the house
- Price includes all linens, utilities & central heating
- Flexible changeover day
- Free WiFi
Bugnara is a traditional Italian village with a range of amenities. It has three small bars, one of which serves food. There are also various shops, a take-away pizza shop, a hairdresser’s, a post office, a pharmacy and four churches. There is a regular bus service to the surrounding area, including Scanno and Sulmona. Bugnara is in the Club of ‘The most beautiful villages of Italy’ this is the page just about Bugnara.
The property’s rental price inlcudes all gas and electricity, full gas central heating, bed linen, towels, tea towels etc. Free Wifi. Nothing else to pay.
As well as walking and trekking in the nearby National Parks, there is skiing at nearby Roccaraso, Campo di Giove and Scanno – all within a 30-minute drive.
Prices start at €60 per night / €345 per week (£50 / £295 exchange rate November 2016)
Minimum stay 3 nights
Place your booking or enquiry through the owners’ website here: www.abruzzo.org.uk