Palazzo apartment in Sulmona’s centro storico
‘Gramsci 29’ is a newly restored, stylish & comfortable two-bedroom apartment, on the 2nd floor of a charming noble palazzo. Situated in the historic centre of beautiful Sulmona, the apartment is an easy walk from all the wonderful piazzas, churches and bars of this delightful town. You’ll find everything you need to enjoy a great holiday here in the jewel of Abruzzo.
- Sleeps 4 in comfort
- 2 comfortable double bedrooms
- 2 newly-fitted shower rooms (one en-suite)
- Dual-aspect with great views
- Fully equipped kitchen / dining area with a full-sized oven, four-ring gas hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
- Large sitting room with a wood burning stove in the fireplace.
- Entrance hall with a small console table where you will find maps & guide books.
- High-speed fibre optic wi-fi throughout the apartment.
- Wide balcony running along the entire length of this apartment.
The palazzo dates from the mid-19th century but the apartment has new bathrooms, a new kitchen, new double-glazed window units and new wooden flooring.
This apartment is on the second floor of this residential palazzo and overlooks a delightful garden, and is therefore very quiet. Please note that there is no elevator but we will help you with your bags if required.
Nightly price on-line € 98.
Minimum stay 5 nights.
This apartment is also available as a 1-bed / 1-bath option. See companion listing.
In addition there is a further apartment on the ground floor of the same palazzo, which sleeps up to 6 guests, and could be let together with this property for a larger or multi-generational group.
Contact the owners direct here for more info or to make a booking: email@example.com
Please note that there is discount available to readers of Welcome to Sulmona who book direct.