Palazzo apartment in Sulmona’s centro storico
‘Gramsci 29’ is a newly-restored, stylish & comfortable two-bedroom apartment, on the 2nd floor of a charming 19th-century palazzo, in the historic centre of beautiful Sulmona. You’ll find everything you need to enjoy a great holiday here in the jewel of Abruzzo.
- Dual-aspect with great views
- 2 comfortable double bedrooms
- 2 newly-fitted shower rooms – one ensuite.
- Fully equipped kitchen / dining area with a full-sized oven, four-ring gas hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
- Large sitting room has a wood burning stove in the fireplace.
- Entrance hall with a small console table where you will find maps & guide books.
- High-speed fibre optic wifi throughout the apartment.
- Wide balcony running along the entire length of this apartment.
The palazzo dates from the mid 19th century but we have just finished restoring this apartment with new bathrooms, a new kitchen, new double-glazed window units and new wooden flooring.
This apartment on the second floor of the palazzo which is mostly residential, and therefore very quiet. Please note that there is no elevator but we will help you with your bags if required.
Nightly price from € 89.
Discounts available for medium and long term bookings.
Minimum stay 2 nights.
Please contact the owners direct here for more info or to make a booking: email@example.com