Palazzo apartment in Sulmona’s centro storico
‘Little Gramsci 29’ is a perfect option for one or two people.
This apartment is a newly-restored, stylish & comfortable one-bedroom apartment, on the 2nd floor of a charming 19th-century palazzo in the historic centre of beautiful Sulmona, and within easy walking distance of all the town’s attractions.
- Dual-aspect with great views
- Comfortable double bedroom with balcony overlooking the garden
- Newly-fitted shower room
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with a full-sized oven, four-ring gas hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and table and chairs for four
- Comfortable seating area with sofa and side table
- Shared entrance hall with a small console table where you will find maps & guide books.
- High-speed fibre optic wi-fi throughout the apartment.
The palazzo dates from the mid 19th century but is recently restored with new bathrooms, a new kitchen, new double-glazed window units and new wooden flooring.
This apartment on the second floor of the palazzo which is mostly residential, and therefore very quiet. Please note that there is no elevator but we will help you with your bags if required.
Nightly price from € 54 on-line but for a reduced rate please book directly with the owners.
Discounts available for medium and long term bookings.
Minimum stay 2 nights.
Please contact the owners direct here for more info or to make a booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that this apartment is also available as a 2-bed / 2-bath option. See companion listing.
In addition there is a further apartment on the ground floor of the same palazzo, which sleeps up to 6 guests, and could be let together for a larger or multi-generational group.