Key Holding, House Minding and Property Management
Ownership of a holiday home is a pleasure and a privilege and if you don’t want to burden yourself with annoying and complicated tasks and bureaucratic issues then we can help.
If you need someone to take care of your house when you are away then let us help you to keep on top of all of those things that need your attention – both the regular tasks that are simply too hard to do because you are in another country, or don’t speak Italian, and also those biggies where you don’t even know where to start.
We offer a selection of packages on a contract basis plus a variety of additional services charged by the hour:
Services available include, but are not limited to:
- Key holding for emergencies only
- Regular visits to check your property and collect any mail
- Payment of household utility bills
- Calculation and payment of local taxes
- Basic cleaning and maintenance including boiler checks
- Emergency maintenance
- Extraordinary cleaning and project management of small building projects
- Key collection or ‘Meet & Greet’ for visiting guests
- Administrative support for new home owners
- Bureaucratic assistance for new residents
- Property searches and help with the buying process
- Translation services for both Italian/ English and English / Italian (written and oral)
We are based in Sulmona and cover the Valle Peligna and some of the closer villages within the Parco Majella.
We work with a small team of local suppliers and tradesmen, mostly known to us personally, to ensure that you receive the best possible service from us
We have a VAT number (Partita IVA) and all services are invoiced as appropriate.
We would be happy to discuss your requirements. In the first instance you can contact us on email@example.com and beyond then we can arrange to chat via Skype or meet in person next time you are visiting.
We look forward to helping you!
Susanna Iraci and Katy Gorman